Monday, September 13, 2010

Obama and the Immigration Law

It's crazy to think that with tion law in Arizona, it would affect President Obama.  In a way it can be obvious because he is the president and people expect him to make things right, but this wasn't exactly his idea, yet people are looking at him to blame when it doesn't change.  Just like with the mosque in New York, people are upset with the fact that the president is not agreeing with what they believe is to be right.  Obama's voter polls are going down, due to the fact that people are not seeing the president as sharing their values they believe he is to do as a Democratic president.

In my opinion, I believe the bill will be able to help with the immigration issues in this country. However, I do see how it may be a racial issue, because I am part Mexican, and I have the look. If I were to visit Arizona, I may become the subject in a situation I do not agree with.  But there is a big issue with illegal immigrants that needs to be taken care of.

Article from the LA Times website:
I will post when I am home it's currently not working at school.

No comments:

Post a Comment