Wednesday, November 3, 2010

John Hickenlooper in the "Shower" Ad.

To be honest, I dont believe I've heard of this man, but I assume that is because this ad is for Colorado.  I agree with how he doesn't like negative ads.  I know that they are because they want their apponent to look bad, but is it really necessary?  In this ad John Hickenlooper is constantly going into the shower with his clothes because he feels ngative ads are just so dirty that he needs to.  And this is how he shows his dislike for negative ads.  To me, negative ads do nothing.  They may make the other person look bad, but it also makes you look bad for being this way towards another.  It's a bad image and you wouldn't want to be looked at in bad way during voting times.  I know that that is how I see it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Yv_g7ZyADM&feature=player_embedded

I'm not exactly sure this will work because I'm not sure how to post videos.  Let me know if it doesn't and il try another way. :)

1 comment:

  1. So sorry about your cake. It looked delicious, and the ants agreed. I am glad that you have found something you enjoy doing. Pursue your goals. Nice work.

    ReplyDelete